Job opportunities in Heiligenblut am Grossglockner
OUR FAMILY’S COMPANY, HANS PICHLER GESMBH & CO KG, WAS ESTABLISHED IN HEILIGENBLUT MORE THAN 100 YEARS AGO. IT IS CURRENTLY OWNED BY FOURTH-GENERATION FAMILY MEMBERS, AND IS AMONG THE REGION’S LEADING EMPLOYERS IN THE FIELDS OF TOURISM AND RETAIL.
Working at our hotel
The Nationalpark Lodge Grossglockner, situated at the centre of Heiligenblut, marks the beginning of a new era: with our Into the Wild tours, we redefine the future of outdoor tourism.
Our Into the Wild tours reveal the lesser-known parts of the Hohe Tauern mountains. In the course of our guided tours, we take our guests off the beaten track and introduce them to the untamed beauty of the Hohe Tauern National Park. Together we explore some of the region’s most stunning places, before returning to the four-star comforts of the Nationalpark Lodge Grossglockner.
- Wellness & SPA
- Building Management
- Intersport Grossglockner: Sale of sports equipment & accessories as well as sports & leisure wear on a shop area of 600 m². Manager: Sonja Weichselbraun
- Intersport RENT: Rental of ski and and winter sports equipment, e-bikes and mountain bikes
- ADEG Mölltalmarkt: Grocery store, 500 m² shop area. Manager: Günther Schmidl
- Kaufhäusl: Souvenirs and snacks, 100 m² shop area. Manager: Günther Schmidl
- Top of Austria: A total of 5 souvenir shops at the Kaiser-Franz-Josefs Höhe; shop areas range from 70 to 400 m². Managers: Petra Stranner & Michael Siebler
Apprenticeship / Advanced Training
A professional qualification in the tourism industry ensures excellent employment prospects – not just in this specific region, but anywhere in the world. An apprenticeship at our hotel opens up a range of future possibilities with good earning potential.
We offer the following apprenticeships:
- Hotel & Catering Assistantand Restaurant Specialist (combined apprenticeship; duration: 4 years)
- Restaurant Specialist(duration: 3 years)
- Chef(duration: 3 years)
- Retail Salesperson: sports equipment(3 years)
- Retail Salesperson: groceries(3 years)
If you are unsure which job might be the perfect fit, we are happy to offer work experience as well as internships, both subject to prior arrangement.
Vocational college graduates may be eligible for shorter apprenticeships – simply contact us to find out about your options.
These are the traits we value in prospective employees:
Into The Wild
Open, honest and positive attitude
Adaptability to the ongoing improvement of our customer service and efficiency
Good organisation skills in all aspects of their work
Passionate about their own and the company’s continuing evolution
Willingness to keep learning and embrace change
Mindful and respectful attitude towards our guests, customers, fellow employees, suppliers, as well as our workplace resources
We are always looking for bright, friendly and creative people to join our team – if we have piqued your interest, simply get in touch!
Current job availabilities
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION AND WELCOMING YOU TO OUR TEAM