At the National Park Lodge Großglockner you are in all matters in safe hands.
For a safe holiday
- We appeal to your personal responsibility - a natural distance and regular hand washing
- Sufficient disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- With the hygiene concept of the HOLLU company and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees
- At check-in we need a 3G certificate from you (vaccinated, recovered or tested)
- During your vacation in our lodge, we offer you a controlled self-test twice a week.
- In the restaurant, we ask external guests to reserve a table in advance.
- The use of the sauna area is basically possible - however, the maximum occupancy of the cabins according to the notice must be observed. We ask for a careful and respectful cooperation.
- Our employees have been trained in dealing with the COVID measures and are regularly tested.
until 1 month prior to arrival 50% of the full agreed amount
until 2 weeks prior to arrival 70% of the full agreed amount
until 1 week prior to arrival 90% of the full agreed amount
Money back guarantee: For the case that our hotel has to be conditionally closed, or the holiday you have planned cannot be started due to a corona disease, your booking will of course be canceled free of charge and all deposits will be transferred back.
This also applies if you cannot start your journey due to a travel warning, border closures and other covid-related measures (e.g. quarantine). In this case, you can rebook your vacation at a later date and the deposit made can be used for this vacation.
If you feel sick before your arrival or if there is a suspected case in your family / circle of acquaintances, we ask you not to travel and to visit us at a later point in time.
For this we recommend that you take out hotel cancellation insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung. You can find details of the special Corona cover despite the pandemic and at no extra charge here.
- The most important questions about your holiday in Carinthia will be answered on this page: https://www.visitcarinthia.at/information/?_ga=2.153560446.756216296.1630055955-1402673861.1611647438
- You can find all information about entering Austria on the website of the Federal Ministry https://www.sozialministerium.at/en/Coronavirus/Information-in-English.html
- There are several test stations in the immediate vicinity, which offer PCR tests quickly and conveniently. Here you will find an overview of the test options: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information/tests