All important information regarding booking, payment and cancellations at a glance:
The following conditions are translated excerpts from the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006 (AGBH 2006), available to download in full at the end of the page.
WE ARE A NON-SMOKING HOTEL:
- Pure and healthy air: not just outdoors in the Hohe Tauern National Park, but also inside the Nationalpark Lodge!
We have a non-smoking policy throughout the hotel, including all guest rooms. For those who can’t resist, there is a designated place on the hotel’s fountain terrace, and you are also welcome to smoke on the balcony of your room.
Keeping the interior of the hotel smoke-free is extremely important to us. In the case of non-compliance, an extra € 300,- will therefore be added to your bill, and donated to the leading Austrian children’s cancer charity.
Please note that a new Austrian law will come into effect in 2018, prohibiting smoking in all public spaces. We have decided to already lead the way, in the interest of supporting a healthy lifestyle for everyone on our premises. Thank you for your cooperation!
- When booking your stay, we politely request that a minimum down-payment of € 200,- per person be transferred to our BANK ACCOUNT NR. 102.053; NAME OF BANK: Raiffeissenbank; SORT CODE: 39561; IBAN: AT543956100000102053; SWIFT: RZKTAT 2K561
- Should you prefer, you can of course also settle a greater portion of the bill prior to starting your holiday. The account details remain the same.
When paying your hotel bill at the end of your stay, you are able do so in cash, bank card (Germany, Austria, Netherlands only) or credit card (VISA, MasterCard).
- It seems a shame to keep a room standing empty when someone else would gladly take it. But we all know that sometimes life just doesn’t go to plan. Our simple request: Please inform us as soon as possible.
- Life can be unpredictable: to be on the safe side, a travel cancellation insurance is always a good idea – simply follow the link below to get cover with our partner company, Europäische Reiseversicherung
- Included services which have not been used can be neither exchanged nor redeemed as a cash payment. Services from different packages cannot be combined. Packages can be booked only within the stipulated periods of time.
- Your canine friend is very welcome in our hotel. The surcharge is € 17,- per day (excluding food). Please note that by law, dogs are not allowed in the Spa area or the dining room.
COMPETITIONS - RULES OF PARTICIPATION:
- Competitions carried out via the hotel’s Facebook wall are in no way connected to Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland ltd. Facebook neither sponsors, supports nor organises the competitions, and cannot be held liable in any way. All information provided within the context of a competition are provided exclusively by the Nationalpark Lodge Grossglockner.
- Participants must be 18 or over. Participants under 18 must obtain permission from their legal guardian.
- Company employees of Hans Pichler GesmbH & Co KG are excluded from participation.
- Participation is limited to one person per household.
- The specific prize is detailed in the respective competition post.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or paid out in cash. The winner’s entitlement is not transferable.
- The winner is selected at random immediately after the competition has closed, and is subsequently notified via Facebook.